- Snap the tube section around the front bike fork with the paddle section facing inward. No tools required. The Spokester is designed to fit a variety of bicycle front fork diameters.
- Make sure the paddle comes in contact with the spokes.
- Noise is made as the wheel turns and the spokes engage the paddle.
- For even more noise, install two or more Spokesters!
- To silence the Spokester, turn the paddle section away from the spokes, or remove completely from the bicycle fork.
- To prolong the life of the Spokester bicycle noisemaker, remove it from the bike when not in use.
Warning: Do not attempt to attach or adjust the Spokester bicycle Noisemaker while riding the bicycle. Serious injury could result.